Are you a good candidate for dental implants? We’ll help you find out.
Emergency Dentist – Vienna, VA
Immediate Treatment to Eliminate Pain
Dental emergencies are not predictable, and they often occur at inconvenient times. At Mayberry Dental, we know how these injuries can cause panic and further damage if patients are unsure what to do. This is why we invite all dentistry patients to call our dental office and schedule an appointment with our trusted emergency dentist in Vienna, VA should a dental emergency arise. We offer same-day, after-hour, and weekend emergency dentistry appointments, so we can deliver timely care that eliminates pain and puts smiles back on track.
Why Choose Mayberry Dental for Emergency Dentistry?
- Same-Day, Weekend, and After-Hour Appointments Available
- Enhanced Imaging Using Safer Digital X-Rays
- Dentist with Years of Experience & Training
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
Patients who suspect they may be suffering from a dental emergency should waste no time in calling our dental office. Only in situations where the jaw is broken or fractured, bleeding is excessive and continues after 10 minutes, or swelling is preventing adequate breathing and airflow should a person visit a local ER for help. Otherwise, our team will likely be able to handle the problem in the following way:
- Schedule a same-day appointment: When calling our dental office, our team will schedule a same-day appointment and provide first aid tips to help patients better manage the pain and symptoms in the meantime.
- Emergency exam: When a patient arrives for their appointment, we will take digital images of the mouth and perform a visual examination to eliminate the pain.
- Review findings: After compiling the necessary information, our team will develop a treatment plan and discuss the plan of action with the patient as well as the cost.
- Providing optimal, elite dental care: We will begin to treat a patient’s mouth according to the agreed-upon plan, delivering high-end results that allow for a natural, functional, and pain-free smile.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
It may not always be easy to identify whether the pain a person is experiencing is an actual dental emergency; however, it is always best to call our dental office and alert us to the situation. We can determine based on the information provided how severe the issue is and whether a same-day visit is necessary. No matter the decision, we will always offer our patients helpful tips to mitigate the pain until it’s time for an appointment. Below is a list of common dental emergencies we treat at Mayberry Dental.
Understanding the Cost of Treating Dental Emergencies
Attempting to identify how much emergency dentistry will cost is futile without an initial appointment. Because no two injuries are the same, our team must evaluate a patient’s mouth before explaining how much it will cost to fix the problem(s). Only once we can thoroughly examine, diagnose, and prepare a treatment plan will we be able to formulate a cost estimate. When we do, our team will go over ways to maximize dental benefits and discuss alternative ways to pay.
Keys to Preventing Dental Emergencies
It’s impossible to avoid all dental emergencies, but patients can be proactive when it comes to minimizing the risk of cavities, gum disease, infection, and some facial trauma. Our team wants all individuals to care for their smiles, which is why we recommend adopting good oral hygiene habits; eating a healthy diet full of fruits and vegetables, lean meats, leafy greens, and low-fat dairy; wearing a mouthguard to protect teeth; giving up unhealthy habits, and keeping regularly scheduled checkups and cleanings.