Mayberry Dental remains dedicated to providing optimal care for every patient, and working with you to achieve that goal. We pride ourselves on helping you in any way we can and in providing high quality care. Please let us know if you have any questions – it will be our pleasure to help you!
Our friends are our patients – and our patients are our friends. That’s why each patient is treated like family, because we hope you will become a part of our office family.
Mayberry Dental is proud of the services we offer, but more importantly, how we offer them. We will always give you options and let you choose what course of treatment is best for you.
We want to make it easy for you to achieve the dental health you want, which is why we try to cover your entire wish list, even before you know what your wishes are. Please see our 10-point check list to see the many ways we cater to your needs.
10 Reasons our patients tell us they come to Mayberry Dental:
- Experience: Dr. Mayberry has over 33 years experience as a dentist and has been placing dental implants since 1983 putting him in the top 1% of dentists who place implants when it comes to years of experience.
- Accreditation: Dr. Mayberry is a Fellow with both the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. He has also earned the distinction of Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry, a distinction held by less than 10 dentists in Virginia and less than 300 in the entire country.
- No Financial Surprises: Our treatment coordinators can help you understand what your insurance covers and we will even collect from your insurance company directly.
- Technology: Today’s dental equipment makes your dental visits as comfortable and convenient as possible. Sirona Galileos CT scanner and CEREC3 CAD/CAM technology.
- Pleasant Visits: We have LCD cable TV’s at every chair for your entertainment while visiting our office. Never miss your favourite show because of a dental appointment! We even have a massage chair in the waiting room for you to use before or after your visit.
- Emergencies: We can usually get you in today if you have an urgent problem.
- Convenience: We are easy to get to, with plenty of free parking.
- Patient Education: We have intra-oral cameras so we can show you the condition of your teeth, which provides a valuable second opinion – your own! We also offer patient educational guides to help you fully understand your options for care.
- Comfort: Sedation Dentistry is now available! Even fearful patients can relax while we complete your dental treatment. We guarantee that we will do whatever it takes to make you comfortable. Even extensive treatment can be comfortable and we will always make sure it is for you. And of course there is always the massage chair in the waiting room we mentioned before.
- Cosmetic: We can help you get the smile of your dreams.
Your smile is often the first thing that people notice about you. We can help you keep it healthy and attractive. Cosmetic dental treatment is now readily available. There are always options available to make you even better looking! We can whiten, straighten, lengthen, shorten, fill gaps, replace, and even get rid of your black mercury fillings. You deserve it, and Mayberry Dental can help.