Tired of removable dentures? Living with missing teeth? Dealing with failed dentistry? Dr.
Mayberry has a solution with denture implants, a permanent set of teeth.
Dentures are often ill-fitted, uncomfortable and unattractive, so it’s no surprise most people stop wearing them. They’re not only inconvenient and unsecure, they tend to slip and don’t act and look like a natural tooth.
Dental implant dentures, on the other hand, aren’t your grandma’s dentures. An ideal denture alternative, teeth secured by dental implants are beautiful, comfortable and long-lasting. Get your beautiful, secure set of teeth today by Dr. Mayberry.
Watch how denture implants can change your life:
Why Say Good-Bye to Removable Dentures:
- Removable dentures and partials only give you 20 – 50% of natural tooth function
- Reduced function – limited range of food choices
- Uncomfortable – often slippage or ill-fitting
- Goopy, bad tasting adhesives
- Trouble speaking and eating
- Reduced bone structure in face and jaw
- Makes you look and feel older than you are
- Embarrassing clicking sounds while talking or eating
The real benefit of implant supported dentures comes from the implants that hold them. Implants are small Titanium posts placed into the bone to replace the roots of missing teeth. Once the implant posts are in place, Dr. Mayberry will create a set of dentures that fit you and your facial structure perfectly. They are the proper length for balance and support of your face and bite and will simply snap onto the implant posts for an incredibly secure and natural fit – no adhesives required! Some patients feel their new dentures have taken years off their appearance.
Here are some advantages of dental implant dentures:
- Comfortable and stable fit so you can eat what you want
- Beautiful, secure teeth in one minimally invasive procedure
- Prevents further bone loss – look 20 years younger with a redesigned smile
- Great alternative to old-fashioned dentures
- No need to replace with regular dental visits and oral care
- Uses Biocompatible material that is compatible with your body
- Saves you time in the dental chair and money
Dental implant dentures have a success rate of 95% or higher over 10 years, which is notably higher than numerous traditional services, including root canal therapy. These percentages have led to more dental practices offering dental implants as a preferable treatment alternative to crowns, bridges and removable dentures.
Why wait another day? Get back to enjoying life with a secure, natural-looking smile.
Find out if denture implants are right for you today! Call 703-454-5958 today for your complimentary permanent dentures consult. Eat, smile and live with confidence again!
Now taking new denture implant patients from Vienna, Va., and surrounding areas.